lunes, 5 de enero de 2015

2014

1. What's your general evaluation?

I think it was a great year for me. I found a matter and I began to develop it, I was very happy for that, because in Art is difficult find your own theme. My family was healthy, and my sisters was good at school. 

2. What about work or studies?

At studies, everything was nice, and then I was quiet. I worked so much in the first semester, and I got good result. But the second semester I had  a deep reflexion about my artist work, and I didn't many works, but I felt my project was successful. And now I have energy for to follow developing my experiments.

3. What was the best of 2014?

The best of 2014 was I decided I going to go to live to my house this 2015 to develop my thesis.
I was in my home in October, and I thought I really needed was inhabit a space mine, because I rented in Santiago. And I bought paint and other things for to repair it.

4. What was the worst? (something to improve or forget)

The worst of 2014 was my grandmother death, I felt so sad, because I never lost a relative before, but I  caught up to say goodbye to her. My mother was very sad and angry because I not traveled for her funeral. 



1 comentario:

  1. Maca I love you! you will be a great artist and this year'll shine like the star that you haha! <3

    ResponderEliminar