martes, 27 de enero de 2015

New cycle.

1.    What kind of activities and things have you done and learnt in classes?
I learnt to write in a blog, and comment to my classmates, I’ve had a similar experience last year, but now was better because I was more responsible. That experience makes me to know more to my classmates. I think I learn more English in these classes, because I was concentrate in learn, and was the only thing I’ve been doing.


2.    What aspects of the English language do you still have to improve? How do you plan to do it?
The aspects I still have to improve is listening and pronunciation, because I think I understand when I read and I can write too, but listening is difficult for me, I must see films in English language and to listen to music and to try to sing. That is the mission for the future, but now I would like to rest of English.


3.    What are you going to do in February? Tell me about your plans for your summer vacations.

I’m going to work in the house of my father, because I want to repair it, because it is abandoned, for my father live with my mother in her house, then I would like to live here alone and for that I need to repair some windows, doors and to paint the walls. I like the idea, I feel very happy and excited because the house it’s in the countryside and I want to be quiet because I’m going to work in my thesis.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario