martes, 6 de enero de 2015

My opinion

What is your opinion about abstract art?

I agree with this form of art, ever this not to be an excuse. Before I dislike this art, but then I knew some artists as Jackson Pollok and I valued this way of art, because you can intuit the corporal expression of the artist when he made his painting.

What is your opinion about women in the military?

I agree, because I think all the people can do it everything that he/ she wants, if that decision makes happy to the person. Women are strong and intelligent like men.

What is your opinion about climate change?

I disagree but I think it is inevitable; the people all days destroy the world. I remember one good thing about climate change, when I was a child; in winter one day snowed, in this place never had snowed before. Global warming´s grace I thought.

What is your opinion about recycling?

I agree. I hope, in the future Chile will be a country with recycling culture like other countries of the world.  The people throw a lot of litter, clothes, food, etc. When this thing could be recycled or reutilized.

What is your opinion about legalizing abortion in some cases?

I agree because I think all the people have right for to do it anything he/she wants with he/she body and life. If a woman decide have an abortion, she is free for to do it, she knows what is proper for her, and her life; but she needs professional help.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario