martes, 30 de diciembre de 2014

Travelling

Hi classmates!
Today I want to write about a country I want to visit. Since I was a child I liked to practice trekking with my parents and my brother and sister. We walked to the mountain every holidays and the most wonderful, I think, was to be there, because I could see the whole landscape from that height. One day, with my father, we watched in the TV a report about Machu Picchu, the most famous Incan city. We liked it so much! My father likes the archaeology since ever, and I thought when I have money I would like to invite to my father and visit Peru together, and walk to the ruins of Machu Picchu, because I think it's incredible, and  so beautiful!  I can't to imagine how the Incas built that big city in that place so high, how they put those rocks on the mountain. I want to travel to  Peru I think that experience would be exited!!

3 comentarios:

  1. Machu Picchu is amazing!, I met this place in 2010... beautiful!!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. machi picchu ! is a really beautifull place, i don't know it but i hope to travel here soon.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Maca! I would love go this year too!
    Is a beautifull place!

    ResponderEliminar