lunes, 29 de diciembre de 2014

About Music

Hi classmates!
I like many differents kind of music, I respect the different options the people choose. But I want to tell you an experience I lived when I was in my home in the Cristhmas days. With my cousin Matias, he is six years old. We were playing with his new games and he took my mp3 and he found an album I have and he played the song "Placidamente" of the Ases Falsos, he laughed because he thought the song was funny. I laughed with him because he tried to learn the song and we laugh a lot when the song say " me voy adentro cuando afuera llegan los mosquitos". Because I'm from the countryside and there are a lot of "zancudos" and other kind of mosquitos when the day is finishing, then we must to get inside home. I like this song, and the album because my friend of the University recommended to me, Ases Falsos is a Chilean musical group, the songs speak about  things what we feel in the cotidian life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OocA5VkncA



2 comentarios: